4 Reasons to Host Your Event at a Downtown Cocktail Bar: Downstairs at The Esquire
Why would you host your private event or special occasion at a downtown cocktail bar?Because it's cool, that's why! Let's look at the benefits of having your event at a place like The Esquire:
- A professional touch. Excellent food and inventive mixologists are just the beginning of what The Esquire can bring to your celebration. Choose from a spectacular menu of staple and seasonal appetizers, entrées, and desserts that your guests will be raving about.
- Drinks, drinks, drinks! Whether your occasion calls for classic cocktails, fun new beverages, or a selection of fine craft beers, The Esquire has everything on hand that you need to host a winning celebration.
- Know-how. The Esquire knows how to pull off a party! As a downtown cocktail bar, they host events large and small throughout the year, catering to discerning tastes and Texans who know the difference between touristy claptrap and the real deal.
- Downstairs? What's there? Downstairs at The Esquire is an almost secluded, intimate setting. It's the perfect place to host a gathering, rehearsal dinner, or other private event. Guests love the quieter atmosphere and ambiance. Planning your event in advance? Great! Don't forget to call for reservations.
- History. The Esquire has been open since just after the end of Prohibition. That's over 80 years! In all that time, The Esquire has been perfecting their skills, menu, and atmosphere. These days, it's just about perfect.
- Landmark. The Esquire is one of the hippest and most popular downtown cocktail bars in Texas. In addition to cool décor, great music, and a winning staff, they have the longest wooden bar top in Texas. (Some say they've also got the best burgers in town. We agree!)
Perhaps the best reason to host your event at The Esquire is this: by providing your guests with awesome food, stellar drinks, and a comfortable and welcome atmosphere, you've already made your event a success before it's even begun. If you're looking for the perfect downtown cocktail bar, you're looking for The Esquire — reserve a table today!