Find the Most Interesting Dining Place in San Antonio
So, you're looking for an interesting dining place in San Antonio? Makes sense — nobody wants to eat someplace that's so boring, you want to order a pillow and a blanket for dessert. But what makes for a unique and interesting dining experience? Let's see:
- An interesting dining place in San Antonio would probably start by capturing the flavor of the town, something traditional without being outdated — classic styling, if you will. The Esquire features red leather seating and rich wood tones, the perfect combination of style and comfort.
- Ambiance is key to a great night out. Music should be loud enough to be heard, but not thunderous. You might want to have a conversation with others at your table, after all.
- If you're bringing friends, loved ones, or a date to The Esquire, you'll want to be sure you can congregate comfortably and have a good time. That's why you can reserve seating Downstairs. Downstairs at The Esquire features an intimate setting that's a little more private than the main event. Enjoy an abbreviated menu, a full bar, and a great time in a more personal setting.
- Obviously, an interesting dining place in San Antonio is nothing without a variety of entréesand appetizers for every palate. Some say The Esquire has the best burgers in town. As a James Beard nominee, we think dinner at The Esquire goes well beyond great burgers. Fried apple pie, chalupas and chile rellenos, softshell crab, and fried green tomatoes are all on the menu.
- Any place daring to call itself the most interesting dining place in San Antonio has got to boast exceptional mixologists. You and your friends no doubt require classic mixed drinks and a wide selection of fine craft beers. But you also might be craving something totally new. When that happens, only passionate mix masters will do. The Esquire has exactly what you're looking for.