Top 5 Happy Hour Cocktails In San Antonio (#5 Has A Secret Kick)
Happy hour in San Antonio is never boring. Take a drive downtown and you’ll find a surplus of bars that supply booze and food. But you don’t want just any regular drink, you want a beautifully crafted cocktail that ties with an exclusive variety of food you won’t find anywhere else. The Esquire Tavern is your only stop for a San Antonio happy hour.
With over 20 signature cocktails to choose from, our drink menu is not for the indecisive. Don’t care for a custom drink? Check out our top 5 cocktails people love to order during happy hour.
- Wonderlust King – Become an Italian king with our blend of rye whiskey, Italian vermouth, amaro nardini, and more stirred up and served on the rocks.
- First Note – The touch of honey in our First Note cocktail adds the perfect amount of sweetness to a blend of guava, amaro ramazzotti, and aguardiente.
- Mazateca Mañanita – Long work day got you down? Perk up with this blend of 3-island rum, peach, pineapple, mint, and lemon served on crushed ice for that tropical Mexican beach feel.
- Matador – White tequila, French vermouth, and dry curacao. Simple ingredients expertly stirred to provide a smooth taste to any happy hour in San Antonio.
- Nuestra Margarita – Not your typical margarita, we throw in triple-sec, kosher salt, and two types of tequila to add an extra kick in your throat. Of course, we serve it however you like: frozen or on the rocks.
We also offer a full menu that boasts exotic burgers, sandwiches, and dishes you can share with a whole group. Our award-winning chefs and bartenders are always adding innovative treats to our menu. Reserve a table for your next happy hour in San Antonio or check out our exclusive Downstairs area for an elite feel. Come find out why we’re one of the highest rated downtown bars in San Antonio.