Where’s the Longest Wooden Bartop in Texas? The Esquire
It's well established that everything is bigger in Texas. The hospitality, hats, appetites, friendly places to grab a drink — it's all bigger and better than you'll find anywhere else in the country. And if you want to check out the longest wooden bartop in Texas, there's only one place for that: The Esquire!
Formerly known as "The Esquire Tavern," The Esquire is the perfect place for Happy Hour, dinner and drinks, or a night out with your favorite people. Once you settle in, you'll see that the longest wooden bartop in Texas is only one of many reasons locals love The Esquire.
What else do fans of the Riverwalk love about The Esquire?
- It's the perfect place to watch a parade or start a pub crawl.
- Craft microbrews round out a wide selection of exceptional beers.
- Amazing apps are sure to please everyone from vegans to diehard carnivores.
- It has a fun, upbeat atmosphere, where good times are king.
- Seasoned mixologists lovingly prepare classic mixed drinks.
- It's an ideal place to celebrate everything from Valentine's Day to The Esquire's birthday!
- You can ask an Esquire bartender to create a new beverage just for you.
The Esquire is adored for everything it offers today. It's also loved for its long and rich history that dates to just after the dissolution of Prohibition — you know, that short-term government infringement into everybody's good time. In addition to boasting the longest, shiniest, and most well-loved wooden bartop in Texas, The Esquire also prides itself on its awesome throwback décor and omnipresent music that sets just the right tone.